Saturday, August 8, 2009

Glacier 2009

After Yellowstone, I traveled to Glacier for another workshop. The good weather continued with high temperatures in low 80s and much sunshine. Blooming wild flowers were plentiful everywhere and wildlife is also always a big part of this park. We did see fewer bears than normal this year, seeing only one. We started by exploring the Going To The Sun Road.

































We next visited the Many Glaciers section of the park, always one of my favorites. A highlight there was some of the best moose opportunities that I have experienced anywhere.
















I also made a few infrared images while at Glacier.





Glacier continues to be one of my favorite parks and always offers many wonderful image opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment